Baking classes at San Pasqual Sweets and Pastries-
Macaron & Unicorn cupcakes class
We are happy to announce new classes for our Summer workshops at our premises located at the back of The AnTea-que Coffee Shop, Main Street, Clane, Co. Kildare.
• We offer a low student to tutor ratio, providing ample opportunity to develop your baking skills and practice new techniques.
• Gain hands – on experience, improve your baking confidence, make delicious baked goods, have fun and meet new people.Whether you are interested in developing your baking skills or just need a bit of extra inspiration, we have the workshop for you!
Summer Baking Workshop
• Held during the school holidays’ this workshop is perfect for teenagers-adults to learn essential baking skills and gain confidence in the kitchen. This is also perfect for those who are thinking of studying or currently studying home economics subjects at JC or LC as well as those who want to kick start their skills for a future in the baking industry.
Suitable for ages 12 years to Adult. Learn new skills, have good fun and you will take home everything you bake.
BOOKING: The fee for the workshop is €45 per Student for each day. Book one day or both days for €80. Fee includes all materials and use of equipment and much more including notes and technical handouts on ingredients and baking technology. Light lunch also included each day.
Tuesday August 22nd 10-2pm
- Macarons-learn to make French style macarons with assorted fillings.
Wednesday August 23rd 10-2pm
- Unicorn cupcake course- . You will bake your own cupcakes, and learn to decorate these super fun creations.
San Pasqual Sweets and Pastries can be found at The AnTea-Que Coffee shop in Clane, County Kildare. To book ring 0873259801 or email info@sanpasqual .ie